5 courses menu
- Raw red porgy, cucumber bavaroise, caramelised purple eggplant, fig leaves and caper tops.
- “Leccami le pale” veal tongue, prickly pear leaf, Lampedusa sardines and green sauce
- Tumminia wheat busiate, raw and cooked onions from Giarratana, wild fennel, red shrimp and local platano macho
- Free range chicken from Linguaglossa, eggplants, Modica chocolate, sesame from Ispica and verjuice
- Mango from Sant’Agata di Militello, Nebrodi’s hazelnuts and green lemon
6 courses menu
- Crab and lobster from the Mediterranean sea, lactofermented melon from Paceco, marjoram and pumpkin seeds
- Hand-cut sausage from Linguaglossa and bulgur served raw as a kebbeh, red onion, grapes, mint and smoked ricotta
- Ravioli stuffed with girgentana goat robiola , acorn ham of agostino and sumac from Palermo
- Mahi-mahi, pomegranate, walnuts from Etna and peppers from Polizzi generosa
- Nebrodi lamb, broccoli, spring onions and pumpkin spaetzle
- Prickly pear from roccapalumba and bronte pistachio
8 courses menu
The 8 courses menu is served until 2.00 pm for lunch, and until 10.00 pm for dinner.
The bonds, the human connections, the knowledge of the techniques. They are the ones who bring the matter and cuisine to completion.